T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,204 Posts
I've used the Mac version quite a bit. There is a bug they are aware of that after using it for a short period of time, it takes a while to process the job and print a shirt. It happens intermittently so you never know when it'll occur.

To avoid this, instead of printing the job to the printer, export it as a PRN file, place it on a USB stick and insert it into the printer and print from the saved file. It's an extra step, but the problem goes away. Epson is aware of this bug and it should be fixed on the next build.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
I've used the Mac version quite a bit. There is a bug they are aware of that after using it for a short period of time, it takes a while to process the job and print a shirt. It happens intermittently so you never know when it'll occur.

To avoid this, instead of printing the job to the printer, export it as a PRN file, place it on a USB stick and insert it into the printer and print from the saved file. It's an extra step, but the problem goes away. Epson is aware of this bug and it should be fixed on the next build.
Jerid - try sending to the printer but make sure there is no USB drive in the printer. GC sends the entire job to the USB drive prior to printing and takes much longer. If the USB drive is not in the printer, then it runs faster.

Let me know if this helps!

·
Premium Member
4,204 Posts
Jerid - try sending to the printer but make sure there is no USB drive in the printer. GC sends the entire job to the USB drive prior to printing and takes much longer. If the USB drive is not in the printer, then it runs faster.

Let me know if this helps!
Hi Steve, there is no difference on this. I've tested it quite a bit. What I'm talking about is something different entirely. You print from GC and I've seen it take up to 20 minutes to print a file. It prints, then pauses, then prints, pauses, etc etc. When you copy it to a USB device and print from that instead, the issue is not there. So my guess is it would be some kind of memory build up and not refreshing the allocated memory. (Just a guess)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.