T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
thanks for your reply mate appreciate your feedback.

well from research i have found its not the ink that needs changing, its the precoat so you can still have some success with it if you play around with the precoat, im looking into it now myself hope to find something decent at the end of it :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
why would you recommend sublimation smalzstein?, I assume it too will still need a precoat? Any particular advantages for using sublimation ink? Thanks.

·
Registered
70 Posts
no no, I mean sublimation heat transfers.
Those papers you print in and heat transfer to the cases.
Oh yes that is always an option but its an extra cost of sublimation paper and process of applying head etc etc, rather just find something direct hence the reason for building direct to surface flatbed printer.

I'm still researching before plunging my money anywhere, will keep you posted if I find something.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey all! I'm taking the plunge with my Epson 1400.

I'm planning on using Gutenrip for white inks, if everything works well I'll probably upgrade it later on.

My question is how do I set up the ink set? The default for the printer is CMYK +lm +lc.

Will Guten want me to set up the printer in CMYK and replace the lm and lc with white?

Thanks for any feedback!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Can somebody please help me. I have 1430 build with the ufo a 1430 base but I can get the printer to go into ready state. I get a paper jam error every time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
alredy done... and tried with more friction and less... and the problem stays the same...
The thing is, that i have tried to print with demo verson of EKprint and there the prin is quite good... But the original Rip costs 800$ :(
But the acrorip i alredy have...

·
Registered
1 Posts
does anyone can help me im a newbie here hehe

im currently using epson c90 printer and i already made the conversion from paper printer to diy dtg printer my problem is this i always had a problem on paper loading

i badly need help guys thanks in advance

41 - 60 of 60 Posts