T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I found this in a buried thread..but I want to make sure before purchasing. The Epson 1900 uses pigment ink that is suitable for transfers? :confused: So basically I can utilize their ink and don't have to go else where unless I want to? Has anyone used thier ink with great sucess? If not I'll go with the 1400 with a system.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for yall's advise. I think I am going to go with the 1400 system by sespecialty.com. I've made most of my purchases with them and haven't had a problem yet. :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've use the Epson pigment inks on the C88 and they print and look good. I use a DTG printer based on an Epson C88 and the color doesn't wash out or fade.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Just wanted to chime in. I've a R1900 CIS from Inkjetfly for 3 months, a great CIS and great customer support.
If you use head transfer paper, make sure to get pigment inks + their free profiles. I found the color 100 matches OEM's.
However, if you use dye sublimation. I would recommend you to use refillable cartrisges or get a lower cost CIS. No CIS on the market can last more than 2 years with dye sublimation because it will damage CIS tubes.

·
Registered
16 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts