T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Been randomly getting espon 00030009 error messages on the LCD of my Flexi-Jet printer. Usually happens on the second pass of a white/color print.

Usually a simple power off/restart and re-send the job takes care of things - however it's becoming more frequent as time goes on.

I can't find any reference to what this error message would be/reference. I'm hoping the knowledgeable folks on this board might be able to help.

Even just a hint at what that error message means in epson land might help (I can't seem to even find that one documented!)

Thanks!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Error code 00030009 is a Debug error code. Either re-installing the firmware or replacing the Motherboard is the fix.

·
Banned
877 Posts
Ryan
Is that one of the repaired boards that you got?
Dan
"HAPPY PRINTING"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That would be an affirmative. One thing I noted - was that the color profile was completely off with the new board/firmware.

It still printed OK - however the print was much, much, darker. Any ideas on why this would happen?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hello my DTG started also to suffer from the same error message. what do you mean with reinstalling the firmware? reinstalling the rip?
The firmware is printer specific. Give us a call when you get a chance since there are a couple of things I want you to check first.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys i'm suffering from the same problem too code error 00030009,other than updating the firmware,is there anything else that i can do?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Hi guys i'm suffering from the same problem too code error 00030009,other than updating the firmware,is there anything else that i can do?
If replacing the firmware does not alleviate this issue, please contact us. You may need to send your board in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts