T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi !

I was just wondering what is the frequency which you have to replace the pump and the printhead ?
For me the pump of my F2000 stop running every 6 months approx, so I have to change it twice a year.

By the way the only company that is approved by Epson in my location always want to replace the printhead too whereas I'm sure only the pump is broken..

What about your own experiences about that ?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hi !

I was just wondering what is the frequency which you have to replace the pump and the printhead ?

For me the pump of my F2000 stop running every 6 months approx, so I have to change it twice a year.

By the way the only company that is approved by Epson in my location always want to replace the printhead too whereas I'm sure only the pump is broken..

What about your own experiences about that ?

When our printer was under warranty we also had the head replaced anytime the pump was replaced. Since we have been out of warranty we have only needed to replace the pump 1 time after 8 months. The head has been good for over a year (so far). With the new maintenance procedures (no tube clean) we seem to be getting more life out of the pump than we were getting.

·
Registered
341 Posts
We are doing daily maintenance. When I say no tube clean I was referring to the old method of putting the cleaning cartridges in for the tube wash. We now use the dropper and solution from the tube wash kit at the end of each day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.