T-Shirt Forums banner

Epson R800 or R1800 Printers

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  badalou 
#1 ·
Is anybody out there using an Espon R800 or R1800 printers, if so do you recommend them?

Regards
Peter

#2 ·
Re: Epson Printers

Over kill on ink. gets expensive with 8 colors. No need to go beyond the 4 color printers for transfers. If you were doing glossy pictures on paper then it is another story. Both use ultra pigment and that is good. Wide format for 1800 good but expensive.

#3 ·

i use an epson 2200 and a 1520 as a back-up. yes they do clean alot.i use mine for film output only and have bulk ink set-ups on both.. with this you get a device that fools the color cartidges into thinking they are full so i only buy black... what is your application?....thanks

#5 ·

I have a question on the R1800 Epson , I just picked one up at a trade show this weekend. I trying the new Chromablast transfer paper with sawgrass ink. But, when I print the image it does not come out as a mirror image. yes, I have selected the tab and the checked box for mirror. What up with that ? I'm using a Chromablast driver from the paper supplier . . . wonder if that has any thing to do with it , I do a print preview and it is mirrored also?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.