T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone setup the Epson R2880 with c0bra 1nks and Corel X4 color mgmt. The video on Rich's site was X6 and lost me.
Got a used one and tho having some other issues like to get the Corel setup so once its printing properly I can get back to work.

I d/l the profiles off the site but when I got to corel to setup like I did for the old GX-7000 none of the 2880 profiles are listed. SO not sure what I am fubaring.

Thanks
Mark

· Registered
6,573 Posts
Anyone setup the Epson R2880 with c0bra 1nks and Corel X4 color mgmt. The video on Rich's site was X6 and lost me.
Got a used one and tho having some other issues like to get the Corel setup so once its printing properly I can get back to work.

I d/l the profiles off the site but when I got to corel to setup like I did for the old GX-7000 none of the 2880 profiles are listed. SO not sure what I am fubaring.

Thanks
Mark
Mark, I wrote a generic guide for CD12 thru CD X4 for Cobra sub inks inks. You just need to specify your printer model and ICC and not use the exact model in the guide, the guide points out where to substitute your own model and ICC. Works for any Epson desktop.

Send me a PM with your email address.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.