T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After doing quite an exhaustive review of this forum for an answer to my question, I decided to finally ask directly. My situation is thus:

I am a graphic designer that is in the process of purchasing the Epson R1900 printer to augment my production capabilities for several of my clients. I need the printer to be able to print full color, oversized prints AS WELL AS Screen Printing Positives. Is this at all possible?

It seems that to efficiently use the R1900 as a screen print positive printer, you have to replace ALL 8 ink cartridges with black inks. Changing the various ink colors doesn't work going from print application to screen printing.

Does anyone have any experience with using this printer for both screen printing positives AND general graphics production? I would desperately like to know your opinion and thoughts. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.