T-Shirt Forums banner
1121 - 1140 of 1142 Posts

·
Banned
68 Posts
i do not know were is my revers button,
but i find r 1900 print head
here is Купить ПечатающаÑ� головка Epson F186000 в Кривом Ð*оге от компании Интернет - магазин "Lomik" - 12936354
in ukrain, 165 usd fob, need 2 picture, 1- printer serial number and 2- print head number,
but they do not know english, only russien and ukrainien

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Yep, sound right, come here get help for free then turn around and sell others designs for profit. Nice.
Also liked the way you slipped those links to your E Bay sales under the signature line.

Reactions: 102557

·
Registered
6 Posts
true I already posted a thread and after searching deep in DIY DTG forum realized almost all of them were on this forum and got the designs and ideas from here and start making money in the end decided to build myself but I will never think of selling it for profit but will be willing to share my experiences and really happy to see a lot of forum members shared there working machines give me courage as well really happy to find this forum and aslo sad as other people try to copy their work and they stoped those bad guy should be banned from here its a diy dtg forum not the quick money making forum

·
Registered
5 Posts
Please help me - Diy DTG Epson R1900

Hi,
please send me one complete instruction plan from start to the end - to build / modificate the Epson R1900 Printer to a DTG Printer - i have no idea about the Sensors and other electronic part - please help me....send me a link for download these informations.

thanks.
Chiko from Antalya / Turkey

e-mail: [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello,
I begin Thank you for your map and photos that helped me build my dtg printer R1800.
Here is my problem is that I can not print to my printer because it tells me that the paper is loaded improperly or too full.
how do I install the sensor so that it prints please.
I really followed your forum post

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi German13. I have a problem and maybe you can help me. I am testing my convert epson 1430w dtg, but i'm getting an issue. When i send a document to print, the print head goes left and stops. Immediately, the power and paper leds starts flashing. I imagine is something with pw sensor. I tried to remove and set in acrorip to don't check paper size, but no success. Can you helpe please?

if someone else could helpe me, please let me know

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
This is what I intend to use as the drive for this build. The wheels are a custom mix and I do have a few spares and can get more made if anybody wants some. Nick will be drawing it up in Google Sketchup this weekend.

That axle is from a $9 skateboard from Walmart and I still have a spare! The Skateboard is the OP brand model number 8595504058
hai.

I think this will make using the printer running backwards. ?

1121 - 1140 of 1142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.