T-Shirt Forums banner
1101 - 1120 of 1142 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts

You have more work to do until you make dtg.....you must build base
and then put your printer on that base....then mount main shaft with sensor wheel. then you will play with position of pe sensor, asf and other things until then you are far away from dtg....when you finish that make video and we will help you...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Its to bad that you think a manual is a bad thing, guess your just a glutton for punishment. Hey, but have fun skimming through lines of text, while you nitpick at all those scattered specks of worth while info your referring to. By the way I am in the Hobby of making shirts, not playing "pin the tail on the donkey" that's a metaphor just in case you having difficulty wrapping you head around what I just said. And I am sure the forum Appreciates you wiping their *** HERO! P.s go get em tiger....

·
Registered
4 Posts
You should talk to whoever you paid to do all that work for you and demand a refund; sounds like the company you are dealing with is a serious PITA....

... Unless of course you are *ing about the fact that you would actually have to do your own research and compile your own plans to "copy" the work that other members of this community have generously shared with all of us for FREE...... In that case, shove it. These people show off what they have been able to do with their own hard work and ingenuity, and you think someone owes you a step-by-step manual to do it on the cheap and easy? Incredible.
Its to bad that you think a manual is a bad thing, guess your just a glutton for punishment. Hey, but have fun skimming through lines of text, while you nitpick at all those scattered specks of worth while info your referring to. By the way I am in the Hobby of making shirts, not playing "pin the tail on the donkey" that's a metaphor just in case you having difficulty wrapping you head around what I just said. And I am sure the forum Appreciates you wiping their *** HERO! P.s go get em tiger....

1101 - 1120 of 1142 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.