T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
i've been reading the posts in this forum since i joined... what i find is most of the link, specially the link for the clue book is missing. so i tried to concentrate on this topic because based on what i read, it tries to follow the clue book v2 with modifications. can anyone have the copy and send to my email... it is [email protected] ....

i find german13 and spiderx1 are the true asset of this forum. and i want to thank you... i hope i can contribute soon, but want to make sure first by reading... i have limited budget.hehehe

btw german13... what is your youtube name or where can i find your videos in youtube... diydtgwiki is not working now...

thank you all...

·
Registered
36 Posts
interesting... thank you for your share... not aware though to the kinds of buttons like that. hope someone will give improvements on how to connect that to motherboard so that it will automatically reverse when needed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.