T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Sorry guys, I can't give out any major details but here's the skinny version. I'm going through some length to ensure that 1) DIYers can build them and 2) that manufacturers can't copy the design without paying a license fee. So, you can understand the secrecy.

What I can tell you is that I will be providing complete plans. So, no more piece meal information. I will explain in detail the complete build and the electronic modifications to prevent errors. You will have two options with this build. 1) You can print all DTG inks or 2) You will be able to mix DTG and a silk screen white base (I think this is the best option for production runs).

I'm still doing some R&D so three months is only a self imposed deadline... I can shorten it or lengthen it depending on my schedule. This shouldn't discourage anyone from working on a V2 or V3 build. If you like my idea then you can easily modify your existing WF1100 DTG printer with this project (That is if you don't cut down your paper feed rod).

All and all the hardware (not including printer and CISS) will run you about $150 and the electronic modifications another $100...

I know that will keep everyone's curiosity peaked and I apologize for creating the tension. All I can say is that the wait will be well worth it. This is going to change the way we look at DIY DTGs... I won't say another thing about it till the day gets closer...

Bob ?;O)

Hi Bob , how things going on that field for now?
We are more than curious to hear few words on project you are doing.Share us some news.

·
Registered
193 Posts
By the way,I am interested in SpiderX project he was writing about,how its going and when we will have any informations about it? I am very interested in new vision of diy dtg.
Regards to all......

Randy(SpiderX) we are waiting...........best wishes

goto74

·
Registered
193 Posts

You have more work to do until you make dtg.....you must build base
and then put your printer on that base....then mount main shaft with sensor wheel. then you will play with position of pe sensor, asf and other things until then you are far away from dtg....when you finish that make video and we will help you...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.