T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read somewhere that the epson 1280 was being replace with the 5400 or something like that.. and can you do me a big favor before I make the plunge can you check out the web site www.transferbusiness.com and give a looky see and tell me what your opion is please...Now I just seen the epson stylus photo r2400 which is made for pigmented inks but the cartriges are around 14.00 each which is not that bad but do they make a buld inks system for it thanks

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
and give a looky see and tell me what your opion is please
Hi Mona, what exactly is it that you need an opinion on?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if the company look legit but i think someone all ready answered my question i was reading the post and i think there ink is dyed not pigmented but have you checked out those printers i'm nervous now because someone said they replace the 1280 and they no longer make them but what did they replace it with and is the ink system bulk i've been trying to make a decision for a week now i'm already to go but i have cold feet i'm so affraid that i'll buy something that i'll regret

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I don't think you'll have to worry about the 1280 being "extinct" for a while. Even if they "replace" it, it doesn't mean that you won't be able to get ink for it.

The 1280 printer has been around for ages and there are many users still using it just fine.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
transferbusiness.com interest me but are there inks dyed or pigment if it is dyed i'll need a good source for pigmented inks and a bulk system ideas????

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
You could try personalizedsupplies.com, I think they have pigment inks.

If you search the forums for bulk ink systems, I think a few sites have been posted.

InkJetFly.com I think is one I remember that sells bulk ink systems.

Also check this page for various companies that sell heat press starter packages: http://www.t-shirtforums.com/view_sponsoroffers.htm

1 - 6 of 6 Posts