T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 60 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #41 (Edited)
The printer is printing smoothly now I am able to clear all the unwanted PWM noises with my program maybe I will add a resistor to make the reading even better. I will try to upload a video later with the printer is printing status sheet or maybe printing a picture because the PWM reading is better now:D:D diode + resistor are good, I will try diode + zener are even better I guess to stop the noises. Still too much kickback I will read the sensor instead now. I am getting closer now to finish this big project of mine the pwm way wasn't good but the sensor way is better...well you will never know if you never try it.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I really get a clear reading every times now, all is depend on P** formula:D I will upload a video of it, this week, printing smoothly in text mode and probably in graphic mode if everything turn out to be ok with my decoding program.
I am sorry that I just put puzzling posts every times, I just get too excited that I can't let it just sitting on my head.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I really get a clear reading every times now, all is depend on P** formula:D I will upload a video of it, this week, printing smoothly in text mode and probably in graphic mode if everything turn out to be ok with my decoding program.
I am sorry that I just put puzzling posts every times, I just get too excited that I can't let it just sitting on my head.
Benny,

Thats very exciting stuff, history in the making and i cant wait to see the video of your creation!!!:) your a die hard builder for sure!!

I know how you feel as far as itching to show your work, we have R&D these printers for just over two years (I dream about this stuff) and have finally developed a professional worthy version just finalizing details and coming up with a model name T-Dozer ??????.. Im pretty meticulous with concerns of the end user and im finally satisfied with our creation accross the board.. looks like you have the same passion as a true innovator of what you enjoy, keep up the good work!!!:) I wish you much success in your ventures

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Thank you Jeff for the encouragement especially came from a Guru like you, it is really what give me a motivation to pass through all obstacles. I can't wait to see your new design too
Everyone needs a little motivation sometimes including myself.. :)My father and i were working on this design before his passing just for fun, turned out to be something awesome and i know he would want to see it finished, cant tell you how hard it was going back to that project at the start but i know he's proud as its finished!! (what a good feeling and its very special to me in that regard) My wife had to kick me in the butt to get me going but it cleared my mind for the positive .. I kept worring about the white ink issues and dad said let the chemists do there job and just build the machine..lol:)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)
Everyone needs a little motivation sometimes including myself.. :)My father and i were working on this design before his passing just for fun, turned out to be something awesome and i know he would want to see it finished, cant tell you how hard it was going back to that project at the start but i know he's proud as its finished!! (what a good feeling and its very special to me in that regard) My wife had to kick me in the butt to get me going but it cleared my mind for the positive .. I kept worring about the white ink issues and dad said let the chemists do there job and just build the machine..lol:)
My deep condolence to your father Jeff...and it is good that the project is finished now, he should be proud of you now...It was good to have someone close enough to you and back you up in your projects you still have your wife to back you up as do mine :) Yes white ink shouldn't be your only obstacle if you treat white ink right everything will go smoothly.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Finally, I am using a simpler and better way, I am using my own:D:D, why I didn't think of it before very simple :D I am waiting for the stuff to arrive. I am asking them to send it by forwarder express should be arrive around friday or saturday or monday?? Can't wait to setup the stuff in my machine

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #49 (Edited)
This is my second video trial. It is still printing some texts, after I get a perfect result on text mode I will try the graphic mode. As you can see the result is better and the timing now is almost syncing, just need some adjustments.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YENn9CwO9Yk[/media]I need more torque, I guess I have to order a new and bigger servo motor to get the appropriate distance travel in one turn. I am looking for an AC Servo motor now.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I got Service Error 1601 = PW sensor malfunction? Should I unplug the PW sensor?:confused:

Hi dragonknight,
How do you solve the problem with the PW sensor.
Have you disconnected it, or put aluminum tape?

I tried it with aluminum paper, but it did not work. So I disconnected and it worked, the printer is in ready state.
But I'm finding something strange. I can not remember how long it took to do a cleaning cycle, but now it took three minutes and fifteen seconds. Could you tell me how long it is taking your printer to do the cleaning cycle? I do not know if it uses the PW sensor in this process ... and without it takes longer in the cycle.
Thanks!

·
Registered
67 Posts
once it took 2 minutes and 20 seconds, another 3 minutes. I think then this right. I did a power cleanning and it took about 4 and a half minutes.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I want make dtg system with epson 3800 in france . I have made with epson r1900 and is very good system yo can se mi video on youtube . I think is same printer yes or not . Could you give me more informations with motor system ?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
Meanwhile...I am working on the new GUI interface (for my 3880 moving printer instead of the platen) and all the coding for the new microcontroller to keep up with epson motherboard speed, I am finishing the manual mode of this Stylus Pro 3885...here is the video printing on a piece of paper and I will upload again later while it is printing on a black t-shirt

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7T91-oyotE[/media]

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
Here are two videos to compare the speed between my old microcontroller with my new microcontroller you can see in the video with my old microcontroller you still can notice the transition effect between new screen

Old microcontroller
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Tiq5QfNqS8[/media]New microcontroller 10x faster (I just finish the splash screen only :) coming up next menus with icons)
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XT4azJ0rdKo[/media]

41 - 60 of 146 Posts