T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't remember the model of epson, but it is under $200 and it was an all-n-one. Can someone help me out here?

Also, I have a epson stylus c60, can I but the ink and use it for now?

:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Re: Printer

Hi! I have an HP Officejet All In One. It was around a hundred bucks at Staples. It uses tricolor / black ink. I use it for paper printing and am new to the T-Shirt printing game, so don't know if Epson or HP is best for that. Good luck! Hope this helps! :)

·
Registered
111 Posts

badalou said:
I am an ex epson rep.There are several epson all in ones under 200. I have a cx7800 at $179. the cx 4200 was 99.00. If you go to Epson.com you will find all the info you need.
Listen to him, not me! He knows what he's talking about! :)

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

thanks, it was the cx7800. I saw it in another post. Dude told me bout it and said you could scan and print with it. Now is it fast?

·
Registered
4,766 Posts

yes it is fast. I do an 8 x 10 transfer full color in about 30 seconds. the one thing thay happens when you pay more for a printer is speed. But that saying if you print at higher resolutions or higher quaity then it will slow it down. Now I just found out that the CX7800 is being discontinued. I have had problems with paper jamming. That may be one of the reasons.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts