T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Rob, I live in the Manchester in England, UK and I am in the first stages of starting up a t-shirt business. I'm on the lookout for a quality printer to be able to print HIGH QUALITY transfers for T-Shirts.

I'm considering the Ricoh GX e7700n using Chromablast ink or an Epson Workforce 7525 with a CISS pigmented ink system (from a UK vendor) although I'm not sure of the quality of inks available for the Epson.

Using your experience could you give me an opinion? Which printer do you think will provide higher quality t-shirt transfers? I understand that the quality has a lot to do with the transfer paper and the ink used.

Do you rate Chromablast?

Maybe you can recommend a different printer/ink from the two options?

Also, in the future, I wish to be able to offer sublimation gifts, that said, can you put sublimation ink into the Ricoh or through the CISS on the Epson after the other inks are drained through?

Best regards,

Rob :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi,

thanks for your comments to date.

I have gone for an Epson WF-7015, I think that is called the Epson WF-7010 in the USA?

I hope this turns out be the right choice :confused:

Regards,

Rob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Mkeg,

I have a brand new CISS Kit for the Epson WF-7015 to sell if your interested?

It comes Pre-filled with Dye Ink. I bought it from City Ink Express. They sell the kits for the WF-7015.

This kit retails from them at £59.99 inc VAT. I will sell it to you for £50.

It's boxed fully boxed and it includes installation instructions for you too ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.