T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone! i just got the epson f2100 this week (i used to have a dtg printer from amazon, which worked great but broke), the f2100 is working okay but it’s printing the colors of my designs REALLY off, one thing I notice most is that the pinks look very orange. I tried fixing this issue on photoshop and I basically had to turn the pink into purple for it to look- pink.
Is this something that happens to all the epson printers, or is it just something wrong with mine?
thank you in advance!! :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Assuming you're using Garment Creator then print out the colour test chart to see how the colours come out (File, Import, Chart). You can then play with the settings and print the test chart out again to see how the colours have changed. The test chart will also let you pick the rgb values to produce the printed colours you're after.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Assuming you're using Garment Creator then print out the colour test chart to see how the colours come out (File, Import, Chart). You can then play with the settings and print the test chart out again to see how the colours have changed. The test chart will also let you pick the rgb values to produce the printed colours you're after.
thank you so much! this is super helpful, I will try it and see how it goes, really appreciate it!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts