T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I came in this morning and my printer showed Fatal Error 1A3F. It goes away when I restart, but shows back up after every print. Does anyone know what this error means and what I can do to fix it? Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I came in this morning and my printer showed Fatal Error 1A3F. It goes away when I restart, but shows back up after every print. Does anyone know what this error means and what I can do to fix it? Thanks.
Hi, Did you manage to fix it. I have the same error and the tec says its the head printer. 2000 euros repair

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi guys,

The motherboard overheats and the printer automatically stops with Fatal Error 1A3F .You need to check if any dust blocks the air flow and clean on both sides with a hoover (Image 1). The other possible reason is that the fan cooling the motherboard no longer works (Image 2). It's very easy to replace.

The fan model is 04020VA-24N-AL-00 from NMB Technologies:

For quick solution of your problem: you can open the top and use a usb fan. The goal is to cool down the aluminium radiator in front of the fan. I personally used a small metal plate placed on top of the radiator. I hope this helps :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys,

The motherboard overheats and the printer automatically stops with Fatal Error 1A3F .You need to check if any dust blocks the air flow and clean on both sides with a hoover (Image 1). The other possible reason is that the fan cooling the motherboard no longer works (Image 2). It's very easy to replace.

View attachment 271987 View attachment 271988

The fan model is 04020VA-24N-AL-00 from NMB Technologies:

For quick solution of your problem: you can open the top and use a usb fan. The goal is to cool down the aluminium radiator in front of the fan. I personally used a small metal plate placed on top of the radiator. I hope this helps :)
Hi, thx a lot man for your help. It was the fan, i had it fixed last friday. It was replaced. Didnt know what it was until i paid €15 euros for the fan and more 100 for the deslocation and work . it was recommended to place a filter in the fan to preent this.
once again, thx a lot. xmas and a good working year of 2021.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts