T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Guys !
I am relatively new to this forum. I am using f2000 for 3 years now (no white ink) and never had any issues. Last weekend i saw that some nozzles are clogged, after making 4-5 cleanings and realizing that I am not able to fix that since I still had some nozzles clogged (already another ones) I made a hard cleaning and after that the printer doesn't print anything, so it prints but I do not see a single nozzle, just nothing.

Maybe somebody knows how to cure that ?
Thank you in advance.

· Registered
861 Posts
If you're losing, or have lost the CMYK channels, it could be a couple of things. You may have blocked drain holes or tubes from the suction cap, or the suction cap itself has lost it seal and can no longer pull ink through the head effectively.

Firstly make sure the it is sucking fluid when doing the Eco Wash to eliminate blockage as a cause. Also make sure the suction cap is perfectly clean including the two small drain holes in the cap. If it's sucking fluid then I would just replace the Pump/Cap Assembly as it is a wearing part and should be replaced at least every 12 months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.