T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I seem to be having trouble with my Epson F2000. It is not printing anything. I have done many head cleanings , replaced the print head as well as the maintenance assembly. The dampers appear to be in good condition. Every time i run a nozzle check nothing gets printed. I've tried running a sample print and nothing gets printed.

Is there something else that I am missing?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi all,

I seem to be having trouble with my Epson F2000. It is not printing anything. I have done many head cleanings , replaced the print head as well as the maintenance assembly. The dampers appear to be in good condition. Every time i run a nozzle check nothing gets printed. I've tried running a sample print and nothing gets printed.

Thanks in advance!
Just to be sure, replace the ink cartridge.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Was it printing at all before the print head replacement?
If yes, then you probably have a ribbon issue. otherwise it's probably the main board.
Yes, it was printing beforehand but then i had an issue with the printhead clogging. It would print only the black and magenta and everything else wouldnt print. so i replaced both the printhead and the maintenance assembly as they both got clogged and now nothing is printing at all.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Yes, it was printing beforehand but then i had an issue with the printhead clogging. It would print only the black and magenta and everything else wouldnt print. so i replaced both the printhead and the maintenance assembly as they both got clogged and now nothing is printing at all.
Is there ink coming out when you run a clean?
If not, then you've missed something when reassembling it.
If yes, then put the printer in storage mode and then refill it with ink.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Is there ink coming out when you run a clean?
If not, then you've missed something when reassembling it.
If yes, then put the printer in storage mode and then refill it with ink.

I ran the cleaning cycle with the cleaning cartridges and the refilled the ink. I can see all the ink coming out and i can see some ink left of the capping station. After that was done i tried printing a nozzle check and nothing printed. Any idea on what else it could be?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
I ran the cleaning cycle with the cleaning cartridges and the refilled the ink. I can see all the ink coming out and i can see some ink left of the capping station. After that was done i tried printing a nozzle check and nothing printed. Any idea on what else it could be?

Thanks in advance!
Well... obviously the print-head is not clogged. Try putting the old one back in, and see if it prints anything. This way you will eliminate the faulty print head possibility, and you may discover something you've missed. Maybe a flex cable is loose.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same issue today. It was printing black and magenta. After I did the heavy cleaning on the Nozzles Y/BK and C/M, all the nozzles disappeared when I did the nozzle check. Very strange. I called the epson service, they said it may be caused by the main board.

Sometime I suspect if it is cause by software faulty system because I just updated it yesterday. I doubt epson will admit that it is the software problem because there is no proof. It will become very misleading.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all,

Thanks in advance!
Hello, did you fix the printer? I have the same problem as you

1 - 16 of 16 Posts