T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Epson F2000 Finally Arrived!

I do not believe a tech is required by Epson. I have no worries I could do it myself but since install was included I will wait just in case. Speed Treater is sitting brand new just waiting. I will let you know. It is built solid though and at the Long Beach ISS it really impress me.

· Registered
202 Posts

Congrats to you, hopefully mine is due Monday.
Keep us up to date on progress and hope all goes well
Like the speed treater. Hopefully can justify that next
Going to be a hard weekend for. You looking at that and no touchy

· Registered
136 Posts

I do not believe a tech is required by Epson. I have no worries I could do it myself but since install was included I will wait just in case. Speed Treater is sitting brand new just waiting. I will let you know. It is built solid though and at the Long Beach ISS it really impress me.
Thanks Bryan! I'm thinking about buying the SpeedTreater. It impressed me at the Long Beach show also.

I wonder if any resellers would be willing to fly to Maui and set up an Epson.

· Registered
202 Posts
Note to self - Check what size vehicle is shipping my DTG printer
Had to meet him mile from drop off as interstate bridge was too low to get under
Lucky I had a truck and between me and the driver had some lifting power
Made it though

Attachments

· Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It is not the lightest. Glad I built my shop with double doors. Was pulling it inside by the strap. Stupid me, the strap broke and tweaked my back by crashing into my shelving. Note to others... "DO NOT PULL THE BOX BY THE STRAPS!" Thankfully got some help getting it onto the table. Pictures coming. Now... have to wait for EZ's tech to come. I am hearing Monday next week. It's hard just looking at it and not playing.

· Registered
1,397 Posts
It is not the lightest. Glad I built my shop with double doors. Was pulling it inside by the strap. Stupid me, the strap broke and tweaked my back by crashing into my shelving. Note to others... "DO NOT PULL THE BOX BY THE STRAPS!" Thankfully got some help getting it onto the table. Pictures coming. Now... have to wait for EZ's tech to come. I am hearing Monday next week. It's hard just looking at it and not playing.
You'll be in good hands with the Hawkeye educating you and making sure you'll be successful with your new equipment. Good luck to all you guys in your new venture!

· Registered
310 Posts

Congratulations, enjoy the dance!

Is it required a tech set up the Epson for you?

I noticed in the photo you have a SpeedTreater. Hows that working out?
I've been using the speedtreater for a couple months now. I have had no issues and its really simple to use and really no maintenance at all. I just take the spray tip out each day and soak it for the night to keep from clogging.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.