T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All,

I noticed in todays CompUSA sales flyer the CX 7800 is on sales for a final price of $89.99 after store discounts and $30.00 mfg rebate. Uses DuraBrite Ultra inkset.

I know a few of the forum members use this printer with good results. So if you need a new printer or a back-up this is something you want to consider.

Of course this is a signal Epson is phasing out the printer but the DuraBrite ink set is what you need. This printer also scans and copies.

Chip

· Premium Member
56,238 Posts
Thanks for the sale notification :)

I'm thinking of getting an epson printer for my wife's computer since she seems to be having problems printing over our home network.

Maybe I could write it off if I also used it for business stuff :D

· Registered
5,346 Posts
I bought mine at 179.00 and saw it at staples yesterday at $129.95. Actually the printer went into discontinued mode 2 months ago ( I get Updates)They still have tons of stock so they offer it to the retailers for special price but the retailers keep it marked up until Epson announce the replacement.. It is being replaced or removed. So now the retailers are selling for reduced price. Look for additional rebate. One thing you guys might want to know is that Best Buy begin their week on Sunday. They always offer either rebate from them, rebate from manufacture or gift card with purchase of one printer or another. They are big HP distributor. start looking for ads on the cx7800. Go to bestbuy.com and enter your zip code and you will see local ads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.