T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! Great news for those looking for a printer, or those who just need a new set of OEM ink!!

Epson has the C120's on refurb again, $39 with free shipping... here's a link to the page! Happy Shopping! :)

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=63074509

Last time this happened, we were saying how it's worth it just to buy for the ink, and then sell the printer on Ebay if you dont need it and want to get some, if not all, of your money back. (Lol, I still think that was a nifty idea, Rodney!)

Here's a link to Epson inks for this. The black inks are $39 and the color are $37, or you can get them with this printer for $39... lol. :)
Buy Ink for Epson Stylus C120 - Genuine Epson Ink - Epson America, Inc.http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/consumer/consDetail.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&oid=63074509

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I just ordered 6 more. I was down to only 2. Thanks kelly for letting me know. I was going to check the other day and got distracted. ..... JB

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
I just ordered 6 more. I was down to only 2. Thanks kelly for letting me know. I was going to check the other day and got distracted. ..... JB
I just put in a bulk system so I don't need the ink... but if you new people don't buy one your are missing the boat..

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I like th printer real well, I use one to travel to shows with for printing receipts. I have one in my office and 1 in the shop too. My wife uses one for printing out quilt designs. This price is cheaper than buyng ink replacements. ... JB

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Great, that's awesome, and your welcome, JB, np, I just happened to be over there for something. The first thing I thought was you were adding more supplies for the "project". Are you still working on that?

(The hub and I are discussing why we don't need yet another Epson in the house = #5 for us, #6 if I find that 1400 out at the brick and mortor, going further on sale. I'd love to have the DVD print feature that one offers. :))

Well, glad this is working out again for everyone. It really is a good deal. :) Have a nice night all. :)

[email protected] Rodney!!! :D

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Alright, I'm in!! Got one before they are all gone. I think they lasted only a few short days last time, and somewhere along the line they also raised the price to $44.

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Thanks Kelly. Thats just about what I can afford to try making my own DTG printer DIY style. I ordered one too.

·
Registered
417 Posts
You can't go wrong with that deal.

I bought 2 of the c120s the last time they were $35 each. I applied a dark (heart size) transfer on 5 shirts for someone plus logo creation charge came to $60 so i've already earned back my cost for one of the printers with just 1 order.

I usually don't even do dark transfers but having the printer enabled me to not turn down an order. I told the customer to wash in cold water/cool drying setting.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
;) Mine arrived today. I must have forgotten to mention it to my hubby. He didn't think I needed Yet Another Printer.

He opened the front door and asked "Did you buy another printer?" Smiling I said, "Noooo." He said, "Well, one just got delivered.". I said, "Oh, well, I did buy some inks at half priced and the printer is included for free!" :p Amazing how that smooth that went. I think I gotta thank Rodney again!!! "Thank you, Rodney!!" :D

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Mine came this morning too. I have spent too much money and now find I have to almost stop or get a job.I guess I'll see about dominios maybe. I hate selling cars. I don't make any money except at tax time. Oh well. later y'all.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Just ordered three - still available.

it's unclear though that in includes color inks. it DOES state that in includes TWO black carts...
what's the scoop? did you guys get color carts and TWO black carts?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Thanks, Kelly. This is my opportunity to get my feet wet with the DuraBrite inks. I have a feeling my HP printer is going to be feeling very lonely.

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just ordered three - still available.

it's unclear though that in includes color inks. it DOES state that in includes TWO black carts...
what's the scoop? did you guys get color carts and TWO black carts?
Hi Bill, I've ordered two, one this time and one last time. I've gotten a full set of inks each time. Two black carts, and all the colors, full set, sealed, perfect. :)

deChez said:
Thanks, Kelly. This is my opportunity to get my feet wet with the DuraBrite inks. I have a feeling my HP printer is going to be feeling very lonely.
:) Good luck with it, Michele. I'll be looking forward to your feedback. Your HP inks are never out of the back of my mind. :rolleyes:

Have a great night! :)

·
Registered
584 Posts
I'm going to place an order I think for one. My question is, when I worked for Office Depot, I learned for a fact that when you buy any printer, they give you starter cartridges, that are usually half full. Does anyone know certainly without a doubt that these are full cartridges? Still a great deal regardless, I was just inquiring.. .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Actually, I am a newbie! A buddy and I are in the VERY beginning stages here and we have not yet decided how we plan to print (3rd party or investing in our own printing methods.) This looks like a great deal and I will be picking one up for sure. Being that I am new to this, is "Heat Press" and "Heat Transfer" a form of what is commonly referred to as "Iron-Ons?"

·
Registered
212 Posts
yes... uh and no...

Iron ons are what you can buy at staples, print and "Iron on" with your standard Iron.

heat press transfers are a different animal in that they require a "heat press" to transfer the image to your garment. a hand iron either simply wont work or will produce very bad results.

it's like calling a high performance decal a "sticker" grrrr

1 - 20 of 35 Posts