T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We recently purchased everything from an old Screenprinting shop for about $3k. Other than being filthy (I mean seriously) it's all in great condition! We've spent our time cleaning everything up and making sure it works. We've got inks and screens and all the new stuff we needed... Our last bit is the Printer! When I pulled out the old ink to clean it, it was already an all black setup... But the site listed on the cartridges can't be found?

I guess my questions are:
What's the best all black set up that doesn't need RIP software? We're near the end of our startup money and are looking for a way to just get a few transfers printed up so we can run some test shirts... Before we open to orders!

So excited! 🤞🥳

Thanks for your help in advance!

· Registered
1 Posts
That printer is going for about 2k right now because it can be used for DTF. Sorry I don't have answers to your questions but just wanted to make sure you knew what you had there. :) I bought an entire screen printing set up dirt cheap and the same printer was included. It's now printing DTF transfers for me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.