T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After all the research I have decided to get an Epson Art-1430 CIS installed with Sublimation ink.I currently print on my Canon IPF 24" but decided to go sublimation.
I will get my printer and ink system from Cobra and was wondering what your experiences are?
Also if I would like to keep using my 16X16 pillows, could I print two sheets of paper and layer the paper on my fabric and then press?
Thank you :)

· Registered
116 Posts
Use Cobra inks in an Epson WF-7610.

They work fine after figuring things out. Supplied profiles were useless.

A close match to Cobra customer support in my experience. Some submitted questions never got an answer.

Their videos do a better job explaining things than the guys in support do. However, not all your questions will necessarily be addressed by those videos.

Overall, it's a learning experience.

· Registered
83 Posts
Agree w SublimatorToo. Inks work well after I got several kinks worked out in the system as it came from Cobra. One issue was that they had hooked my ink lines up to the print head incorrectly and I couldn't get the colors right until I figured that out. Profiles were an issue for me too. But after working that stuff out the ink has been good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.