T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone work with this printer? I have some jet soft pros and was wondering if this printer would do the job on any transfer paper. Also why do you guys recommend a Ciss? Sorry I'm a newbie and looking to buy some sort of printer to get started but I haven't found any really good help.

· Registered
275 Posts
I have this printer and I use Cobra ink systems. I don't use a CISS with this printer but refillable carts make sure you get pigment inks. I also have a Epson 1430 that I use for sublimation and that uses a CISS from Cobra as well. Give Richard a call he is awesome.

· Registered
275 Posts
So do yOu recommend this printer for heat pressing?
I use it for that JPSS and the 3g opaque. Honestly though I find the materials to be not up to my standard to sell. I will make some shirts with it for my kids until I get rid of the paper. They have a really ruff feel to me. However because I use pigment inks it works fine as a everyday printer. So do I recommend it yeah its a good printer (I got mine on a super sale for $159 a few months ago, but if you are not going to buy it on sale I would get the Artisan 1430. It has a much better print engine and 6 colors. Hope it helps.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.