T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just recently bought used Epson 4800 Colorburst Edition, the printer had low ink and I was able to print good with it for few weeks now i am almost out of ink. What should I do? I would like to switch to sublimation but don't know where to start. Or should I just buy new Epson Ink I don't have much money to waste because this is just a hobby of mine. Another problem is my print head is clogged up but cant do the Power clean " Not enough Ink" what would be the best way to clean it. Any help is appreciated thank you.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I do the nozzle check the color blocks have some spots missing in them light light black has a lot of those spots. To bad I cant try to do a nozzle check because I am out of yellow. Can you help me find a good Ink solution. I would like to do sublimation but also I want to be able to print picture quality posters. And I would like to be able to refill it myself. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
My advice is to proceed with caution as buying sublimation ink for a printer that seems to have problems.

I would get some more yellow ink to test
the printer.

If the printer is healthy, you need artainium
ink for the left side and multink for the right.

Multink is available in bulk.

You will need hybrid software like Multirip.

Yes we do have hybrid solutions but we must
have confidence in the health of the printer.

·
Registered
396 Posts
I have a 4800 that I currently use for dtg printing. Can this printer be used for both dtg and (sublimation transfers)? I don't print white so the right side is available.

·
Banned
877 Posts
Belquette Flexi-Jet "S" Model with Flexi RIP software.
Sorry Brian the Flexi RIP does not support that option, MultiRIP Hybrid is your closest bet BUT the color profiles for one side or the other will be off.
Dan
"HAPPY PRINTING"

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Could anybody recommended me refillable ink cartridges for my Epson with regular ink. I don't feel like buying Epson ink. I have seen some options on Ebay but don't know how good of idea it is. And thank you for your help Condo if you dont mind to price me the best option for sublimation thanks. My email is [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts