T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Oh, well! That would have been a super easy solution, huh? When I first set up my 3000 I printed out a film and the ink was all blotchy and looked horrible. Then I just flipped my stack of films and printed them out right.

I had to set up this new computer a while ago and go through the process again of getting Photoshop and drivers set up to make good films. To get the best print options in Photoshop, I had to install Epson's 3000 specific drivers. Did you try that?

Another possibility, do you have "ink jet transparencies" selected on the 3000 itself?

You were using a 3000 before, right?

This is tricky!

·
Registered
935 Posts
It could be a problem with the printer itself. Where did you get it from? I got mine from POSjet who uses a place in Brooklyn as the actual refurbisher. Mine was damaged during shipping, so I called the place in Brooklyn and talked to someone who troubleshooted over the phone, decided it was messed up, so I shipped it to them, they fixed it, shipped it back, worked great after I got all the settings right. Hopefully you bought it from a company rather than an ebay person...
If you can, call whomever sold it to you.

Does it print on paper okay?

·
Registered
935 Posts
Well give him a call when you think he's awake! Describe the problem and see if he has a solution, whether it's you tweaking something or biting the bullet and shipping it back to him for repair. I'd bet my biscuits it's an issue with the mechanics of the printer itself, because it sounds like you've exhausted every other possibility. These things are old, they can have problems. Give him a call and post back with what he says, I wanna know if it gets resolved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.