T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Elp

Been messing with my Epson 1400 the end result is that it works mechanically but
refuses to recognise any ink cartridges.

Tried compatibles, refillable everlasting (self resetting) and two sets of Epson
originals.

For example take all out put in one or more but not all of a set of new original
Epsons and it sees each one but the colour of the cartridge is dull and full not
the bright colour but when I get all of them in they are all full colour bars
but a dull coulour not the bright colours and all get a red X but only when all
the cartridges are in the advanced screen shows them all as unknown.

Anyone know whats going on.

Arf

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes the one with one tear drop is red so I press it the cartridge moves to the center and stops at the first unrecognised cartridge then with each press it moves to the next cartridge then to the cartridge change position where I change one or more then press it again and it checks and then gives me the 6 red x's.

· Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have tried two brand new sets of OEM cartridges and a new set of auto resetting cartridges.

Its only when I put the whole set in that they all become unrecognisable, with any one cartridge out then it identifies them as epson originals.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.