T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello , I am certain there is no clog because I have bought a new print head, and I ran some cleaning solution through the nozzles, as well as installed a brand new CIS from Ross at Inkjetcarts.

But my printer refuses to pull down any ink from the CIS and will not print at all.

Does anyone know whats wrong?

· Registered
3,211 Posts
Hello , I am certain there is no clog because I have bought a new print head, and I ran some cleaning solution through the nozzles, as well as installed a brand new CIS from Ross at Inkjetcarts.

But my printer refuses to pull down any ink from the CIS and will not print at all.

Does anyone know whats wrong?
I recall from a previous post you made you own the easy roller printer? not a diy as the thread title states..

(quote"
I do want to chime in since I have been using the entry level machine for about 2 months now, Andy here was very nice to ship it freight in a crate at discount pricing.

And I couldn't be happier, the thing is you might want to add on the damper ciss from inkjetcarts.us and you would be good to go.

The only thing I do wish was modified is maybe a door to make emptying the waste ink bottle easier.

What I did was remove the door and sawed a square chunk of plastic off and now I've been printing without a hitch. Paid it off already :)" end qoute..

you should have a warranty on this unit? I would go to the manufacturer to get it corrected before fooling with it yourself.. otherwise you may void your warranty... i guess it would be considered a commercial unit and you will prolly get an answer pretty fast on the commercial side of the forums posting in the same thread as you have previously regarding your issue...;)

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I recall from a previous post you made you own the easy roller printer? not a diy as the thread title states..

(quote"
I do want to chime in since I have been using the entry level machine for about 2 months now, Andy here was very nice to ship it freight in a crate at discount pricing.

And I couldn't be happier, the thing is you might want to add on the damper ciss from inkjetcarts.us and you would be good to go.

The only thing I do wish was modified is maybe a door to make emptying the waste ink bottle easier.

What I did was remove the door and sawed a square chunk of plastic off and now I've been printing without a hitch. Paid it off already :)" end qoute..

you should have a warranty on this unit? I would go to the manufacturer to get it corrected before fooling with it yourself.. otherwise you may void your warranty... i guess it would be considered a commercial unit and you will prolly get an answer pretty fast on the commercial side of the forums posting in the same thread as you have previously regarding your issue...;)

My warranty expired as I have had this machine for 6 months

Yes I have paid it off about "10" times now, It's usual wear and tear, but I did unfortunately leave it alone on vacation and now this happened

· Registered
3,211 Posts
My warranty expired as I have had this machine for 6 months

Yes I have paid it off about "10" times now, It's usual wear and tear, but I did unfortunately leave it alone on vacation and now this happened
I hate this happened to you, and its nothing personal .. that being said i think you should post your question on the commercial side in the manufacturers thread "only the manufacture knows how there printer works" after all its not a diy, and im sure you will get a quick answer.. best of luck..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.