T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,
I´m several months noticing what´s happening here around DTG printing and in the meantime I experimentally built one printer based on Epson 1400 and one on Epson 1800, and successfully. Now I am building construction design on professional level in order to serve my printers for busines. In the coming days I will put some pictures and video as it looks. Keep your fingers crossed please and sorry for my English I am from Prague in the middle of Europe, where we do not speak much English. :)

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi all,
I´m several months noticing what´s happening here around DTG printing and in the meantime I experimentally built one printer based on Epson 1400 and one on Epson 1800, and successfully. Now I am building construction design on professional level in order to serve my printers for busines. In the coming days I will put some pictures and video as it looks. Keep your fingers crossed please and sorry for my English I am from Prague in the middle of Europe, where we do not speak much English. :)
Hello. Rip Software which you use?
I'm using Ekprint Studio, but I only have the drivers for the Epson 1400 and Epson 1900.
You may, for example, for the Epson 1800 software do you use? Thank you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.