T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks lots,

If I am planning on just printing around 100 shirts a month for heat pressing. Will Epson 1280 +bulk ink system do the job? or should I opt for a higher end printer for better quality and production cost?

Ben

·
Registered
154 Posts
that is what i have, some months i have done more than 100 tees, i couldn't ask for better results from a printer, only thing i hate is cutting out the design.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
THanks for the reply,
Does the EPSON 1280 produces good quality transfers?
I noticed that its DPI is not that high but I wasnt sure if that made a difference or not in T-shirt transfering.

Ben

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Does the EPSON 1280 produces good quality transfers
triplebeetees wrote:

i couldn't ask for better results from a printer
I'm assuming that is a good overall recommendation for this printer :) Not just the printing volume, but the print quality as well.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, lol,

Hmm, one last thing to bother you guys, does it make a difference which type of Epson 1280 I buy?
There are the regular and the silver edition of Espon 1280. The sliver one has a much higher DPI than the regular, but I was wondering if the regular is sufficent enough.

Ben

·
Registered
154 Posts
i don't think that the edition matters. I just have the basic one i think. I bought it at www.epson.com and paid $399.00 and they had a $100 rebate at the time, so i ended up paying $299.for it. I bought it in June of 2005

1 - 6 of 6 Posts