T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a home-based T-shirt business. I'm filing an IRS Schedule C, Profit or Loss From Business for an extension due October 15th.

If I have the shirts printed for me, where and how do I enter that in Schedule C?

Note: I'm a retiree, and this is not my primary source of income.

Thanks for any feedback.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.