T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, i know we all sell our shirts at different rates. Like some of us
sell for $10 or maybe even $30. But my question is, if im selling my shirts at $26 a pop and my shirts coast $10.50 to make, am i making enough money? My shirts are going to be screenprinted, so its expensive
to have all my shirts made in different sizes. Please give me your opinions on this.
-Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
If that's your retail price, you'll need to get your costs down if you ever want to wholesale though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys for all the opinions. This makes me feel more comfortable about how much im making.
-Thanks guys

·
Premium Member
7,661 Posts
But my question is, if im selling my shirts at $26 a pop and my shirts coast $10.50 to make, am i making enough money?
Making enough to cover "what"?? The answer completely depends on your Operating Costs, and to a lessor degree, your future business plans. (What $$ you need for future growth or expansion.) Oh yeah, and do you want a yacht, lol. :D:)

·
Registered
6,008 Posts
I adree with Kelly, I just have 2 things to add, 1. It's easier to lower prices than to raise them. 2. PROFIT IS NOT A DIRTY WORD. All that being said Good luck. ..... JB

1 - 11 of 11 Posts