T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have created a distressed logo for a camping trip and would like some feedback. I like how the design turned out but wonder if there is something I could still do to it to make it better.

It is flat now. Wondering if maybe a highlight or shadow would help.

Thanks,
Tim:)

Attachments

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes I want to keep it one color unless a second color could make it better. Tried offsetting the art with a dark color for a shadow but it do much for me. Thought about trying something dark and much larger as a background. Just didn't know what it could be.

· Registered
344 Posts
Why not enhance the design a little bit more by changing the boring HS Campout State Park. The type treatment on the rest is excellent and fits the design well but the rest of the type work looks a bit too simple when compared to the rest of the piece. Try a few different fonts and see if you can come up with something that better fits the design instead of opting for fonts such as Myriad Pro and Arial.

· Administrator
18,946 Posts
I would make the distressed crease through Shakamak one continuous line, instead of 2 separate ones. I think it would look more realistic.

I would also try to incorporate the 2010 into the body of the design. Maybe within the inner circle to make it less obvious. Cuz, ya know, distressed/aged and the year 2010 don't go well together. :)

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.