T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Mark,

Jeff was requested to remove his plans by Digital Image Systems. There are numerous explanations to moving platen plans which is the meat of the lawsuit. It would only be a short period of time before they would be looking to shut down the Wiki... This shouldn't prevent people from sharing data "wink wink." Perhaps they wouldn't have a sure legal footing but having to go to court over it doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I've lost interest. Time to move on...

Thanks, Bob ?;O)
I wouldn't let the bullies shut you down. They can't stop people from building machines, it's a scare tactic.
It is a legal tactic. I believe that they cannot prevent private parties to DIY a DTG for non commercial purposes but:

Lawsuits = time + money.

And worst, there is that possibility that you may lose.

Can i get a download link will download and upload to my site with direct links if someones wants it in pm will give a link for download.
As suggested, I think it is best to use non forum emails.

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
Not all files in a torrent site are illegal but some torrent sites have closed down due to legal problems related to copyright infringement. And the files that you are requesting was removed by the author to avoid possible legal complications. He was formally requested to do so. I believe private communication through emails(or anything outside this forum) is would be preferred. But clarify with the admin on this issue if you wish.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.