T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How can it effect u you are just supplying information not the machines and it's only infringing if you were building selling units would check if I were u but if it's a financial reason I can under stand that.
Mark,

Jeff was requested to remove his plans by Digital Image Systems. There are numerous explanations to moving platen plans which is the meat of the lawsuit. It would only be a short period of time before they would be looking to shut down the Wiki... This shouldn't prevent people from sharing data "wink wink." Perhaps they wouldn't have a sure legal footing but having to go to court over it doesn't sound like my cup of tea. I've lost interest. Time to move on...

Thanks, Bob ?;O)

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
It is sad that this happened BUT...our forum rules do not permit file sharing and we don't want to do anything that will cause Direct Imaging to target this forum. so if you want more info, I suggest doing so via direct email..not our forum email system

·
Registered
38 Posts
Cant find the right words to express my dissapointment about this all, finally something interesting at the surface of an area most of us cant afford to walk on following the commercial pathway and immediately being confronted with its destruction within a few days after finding it.....

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just Not right :mad:
Such a litigious BS ,what do they think , people are just going to buy their product now ?
So many others ,and most that I see for sale are moving platen.
They think theirs is special ? Every other one on the planet is a copy of theirs ? Really wish somone had the deep pockets to fight and ruin them.
But there is one thing you can do in america.....
Boycott, black list,if you personal know disown them :D

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
I dont think they want to stop all DTG, but just license the use of their patent ...just Microsoft just sells a lic to use.. I would bet there will be several makers of DTG do this. I will see what the feeling is in Long Beach next week

·
Registered
419 Posts
Just Not right :mad:
Such a litigious BS ,what do they think , people are just going to buy their product now ?
So many others ,and most that I see for sale are moving platen.
They think theirs is special ? Every other one on the planet is a copy of theirs ? Really wish somone had the deep pockets to fight and ruin them.
But there is one thing you can do in america.....
Boycott, black list,if you personal know disown them :D
I next step would is buy the licensing rights to produce it. I'm sure that's all they want.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.