T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im kinda new at this just started a bout a month ago, picking it up pretty quick for the most part of course there is things that i need to learn and fine tune. Currently i am having a difficult time laying emulsion on a 40 count mesh screen after i let the emulsion dry and expose an image i go to wash out the image but all the emulsion falls off along with the exposure. i have cleaned the screens a few times since we purchased them with the correct products and still losing all of my emulsion. is this because i need a different emulsion or am i just doing something wrong? thank you in advanced.

· Registered
9 Posts
hi im kinda new at this just started a bout a month ago, picking it up pretty quick for the most part of course there is things that i need to learn and fine tune. Currently i am having a difficult time laying emulsion on a 40 count mesh screen after i let the emulsion dry and expose an image i go to wash out the image but all the emulsion falls off along with the exposure. i have cleaned the screens a few times since we purchased them with the correct products and still losing all of my emulsion. is this because i need a different emulsion or am i just doing something wrong? thank you in advanced.
What is your exposure unit set to for time and what is the strength of your lamp? exposure sounds like the problem and a 40 count is going to take forever depending on the emulsion and how many KW your lamp is. I would be using a pure photopolymer emulsion as the exposure is less than half that of a dual cure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.