T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody. I'm new to this forum and also the t-shirt business. I tried searching for related problems but could not find anything. Now I've been exposing my dried screens perfectly but now when i go to wash the image out little bits and pieces of some of the letters of my design are appearing to get hard and only partially washed out. I'm using the same type of emulsion and i just sensitized a new quart, but i followed the same steps as last time. I've also tried doubling up my positive image but nothing seemed to work. I was thinking it was the screens not being degreased properly but I can't be sure because of my inexperience. If you have any ideas what my problem could be, please don't hesitate to answer. Thank you in advance.:D

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do believe so. They have been kept in a closed closet in a dark room and it has worked so far. But would it only hardens certain areas of my screens because they seem to wash out at first but are not going through in small areas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.