T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all , I am having trouble blowing emulsion out of my screen where the image is...i have made many screens before but just bought a new printer and I have double layered to make sure the ink was dark enough. I burned it with the right exposure time with ryonets exposure unit but the image is not blowing out...the screens have been emulsified for about a week, does that matter? They havent really been in much light either...please help...would a think layer of emulsion have been a problem? Thanks
Jason

· Registered
2,977 Posts
I think with thicker emulsion you will need longer exposure times. Or the light might have already exposed the screens. I keep mine in a black plastic bag so light doesn't get on them. You can get nice thick bags at home depot.

· Registered
773 Posts
If it's not blowing out then the problem is over exposure, if your emulsion is coming off in places you don't want it to then it's under exposed. It could be that your films aren't dark enough and are letting too much light through or you need to adjust your time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.