T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
redid my shop still have the water unhooked, burned a screen and took it outside to wash it out,well the image was over exposed, tried another same thing, tried another with shorter burn time 30 secs still over exposed, i keep my screens in a dark closet,tried another with 5 secs burn same thing, tried to wash one out not exposed same thing called nazdar explained to them and they keep insisting they had gotten exposed some how, well, coated 10 screens with saati, burned screen today and washed out fine, tried the second screen and now same thing as what happen with the image star wouldn't wash out,, hey wait a minute it worked the first time but not on the second one ,whats different...hmm..the first one i ran hose inside..the second one i ran hose outside because my drain bucket was filled up (plumbing not hooked up either) anyway burned another and washed out inside perfect...so i burned on of the old ones with image star emulsion that i didn't take outside and presto worked fine,,all this boiled done to i think and am pretty sure,, the sun zapped them right now!!! I think the suns UV are much more powerful these days...just thought i'd pass this along...It don't sound right but doing washing them out inside is the trick for me....:)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Average summer sunlight is usually about 4 times stronger than an 8K Olec metal halide lamp at 40 inches.

Of course, 8am, 10am, noon, 2, 4, 6pm and the unique cloud cover make sunlight very un-predictable.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts