T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i'd like to start off by saying I have found a great resource for retailing. I have been screen printing for 6 years as well as heat pressing. My uncle owns a store and has given me access to place my shirts in his store. Well his target marketing is Soccer Jerseys and sportswear. I am in need of a resource that provides Embroidery Patches that can be ironed onto the jerseys. I then plan to screen print the rest and retail. Any ideas as to where I may be able to purchase embroidery patches at a reasonable price. Any info. leading on how to print Soccer jerseys with the embroidery and screen printing will be appreciated. I am a bit intimidated by the fact that soccer jerseys have so much embroidery and screen printing. My only thought is that they have to be patches, just doesn't make sense to actual embroider the shirt itself as it just seems a lot of work. I also do not own a embroidery machine so that would be a great weakness for me. I hope to hear all suggestions. Thanks and if you have ideas that may help please share. :) Thanks in advance.

· Registered
38 Posts
Well i'd like to start off by saying I have found a great resource for retailing. I have been screen printing for 6 years as well as heat pressing. My uncle owns a store and has given me access to place my shirts in his store. Well his target marketing is Soccer Jerseys and sportswear. I am in need of a resource that provides Embroidery Patches that can be ironed onto the jerseys. I then plan to screen print the rest and retail. Any ideas as to where I may be able to purchase embroidery patches at a reasonable price. Any info. leading on how to print Soccer jerseys with the embroidery and screen printing will be appreciated. I am a bit intimidated by the fact that soccer jerseys have so much embroidery and screen printing. My only thought is that they have to be patches, just doesn't make sense to actual embroider the shirt itself as it just seems a lot of work. I also do not own a embroidery machine so that would be a great weakness for me. I hope to hear all suggestions. Thanks and if you have ideas that may help please share. :) Thanks in advance.
If I am planning on starting a clothing company with low funds, such as $2000, should I invest in a screen printer or a heated press? For whichever one, what supplies would be needed in order for me to be able to produce 100 shirts a month ? Including white, black, and grey tees. As well as hats ? I plan on using 1-2 colored print on shirts, and a few 4-6 colored print on shirts. Where or who can I contact for wholesale shirts with removable tags? Lastly, where or how can I design my own tags and sew them or heat press them on my clothing?

Extremely sorry for all the questions I know I can most likely find these answers through-out the forum but I'm having trouble finding the right answers that I need.

Sincerely & Respectfully,
Steven R.

· Registered
155 Posts
Steven not trying to be rude but the answers are definitely on the forum. We can help with search terms if you'd like. The reason I say this is the amount of information and comparisons you are asking for won't be answered in a simple reply. Give it a go and if you run into issues shoot me a pm

· Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do various printings etc, my personal opinion is go with a good heat press and transfers. less of a handle, user friendly, digital print and most of all no chemicals or messiness. It all does depend on what your motive is, if for retailing or for contracting orders. Both has its pros and cons. Also if you go with a heat transfer in the future you can purchase a vinyl cutting machine from us cutters inexpensively and expand your business. Hope all works out for you. Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.