T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer that wants cap similar to the Dri Duck caps but with sports logos embroidered on the side like basketball, football, then have us put the school logo on them. He had found some on ebay but can't find them. I know I seen them a few years back but don't know who made them. Any help would be great, such as a wholesaler on manufacture.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
but they don't have what I'm looking for. I need the cap to have embroidered football on the side of the cap going on to the bill of the cap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thats going to be embroidered before the cap is made. Can't embroider bill. Would be like trying to stitch through a bottle cap as thats what they're made of. Recycled bottle caps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Why fixating on embroidery?
Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl or Puff screen-printing will do the job and look much better in my opinion.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats going to be embroidered before the cap is made. Can't embroider bill. Would be like trying to stitch through a bottle cap as thats what they're made of. Recycled bottle caps.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I know that they have to be embroidered before sewn together that why I'm asking if anyone knows of the company that dose them he has one with a baseball on it but there is no tag in it to find out who made it.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Why fixating on embroidery?
Puff Heat Transfer Vinyl or Puff screen-printing will do the job and look much better in my opinion.
But my customer wants embroidery so I try to get them what they want it's all a bought keeping the customer happy.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
You can also use embroidery patches... Here is an example.
Plenty of suppliers for custom made ones (just google it).
You can also make your own if you have an embroidery machine.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My customer has decided to go with having the caps custom done. With embroidery on the side of the cap going down on to the bill. With his log also embroidered on the front. Pretty pricey but that's what he wants. Thank you for all the comments.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts