T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Tajima and I am looking ofr a software that will be compatible. Embird has been strongly recommended. Will it work with my machine through the serial port so that I can monitor on my computer what is being embroidered.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
Embird will work for making and editing files compatable with your TJ. However I do not see how it will be able to monitor your progess as you sew. That is usually related to a Tajima program.

· Registered
2,768 Posts
Unless your model has a usb port. then you could use a usb drive / thumb drive. Better than floppy. There are some after market adapters available for some machines that allow the serial port to connect to the computer for transfer of file. I really am not familar with them.

· Registered
297 Posts
Depending on what Tajima machine you have depends on how it can be connected, Serial machines will work with the Tajima DGML by Pulse software but only some machines will be able to get information back, I have the Maestro 2009 version of the software and I have a LAN machine that I can get see if the machine is working however, my brother serial machine i can only send designs too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.