T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, recently, a couple friends and I have started a small brand and we've been making t shirts. We've been using a power heat press which we got off amazon and we've been using office depot inkjet iron on transfer paper. We were wondering if there is a transfer paper that eliminates the need for a cutting step. Some of our designs are very complex and are impossible to cut out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

· Registered
8,073 Posts
in my opinion, Office Depot transfers are sub standard and expensive. To avoid manual cut outs, you can try some color laser transfers...but there are mixed reviews on how well they work..also there is image clip papers...a two step process. Some vinyl cutters with optic eye can contour cut as well...but none of these choice come cheap

· Registered
6,573 Posts
Hello, recently, a couple friends and I have started a small brand and we've been making t shirts. We've been using a power heat press which we got off amazon and we've been using office depot inkjet iron on transfer paper. We were wondering if there is a transfer paper that eliminates the need for a cutting step. Some of our designs are very complex and are impossible to cut out. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Jet Pro Soft Stretch (JPSS) on white only shirts if pressed correctly the "window" background is virtually invisible. On color tshirts the background "window" will be noticeable.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.