T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
We had the same issue and subbed 70 or so mugs all a little light at the top and the bottom. The next run the problem got much worse, a new heat blanket was installed and no more problems at all. :)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
The problems on the second day for us hopped all over the mug. You would think a faulty heating blanket would burn out in specific areas, ours just acted crazy, we held our breath crossed our fingers but still unpredictable results. With a new heating pad and it got so easy we just quit thinking about it. :)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Our press was name brand, the mugs Coastal, the paper Tex Print, the inks Sublijet. It began by doing edges light, then had bad spots in different odd places. Put in a new blanket and haven't thought about ti till now. :)

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
I will complain to my machine supplier as its new
Our press is Geo Knight. It sat on a distributors shelf for a year and a half and was out of warranty, or they would have just sent us a replacement. As it was the heating pad (I call it a blanket) was under warranty and they would cheerfully have replaced it if we had sent the press in and picked up the shipping. As it happened we were in a real time crunch and didn't have time for that so we just bought a new heating pad and got the job out. The people at Knight bent over backwards to get us up and going. Returned our calls within an hour multiple times on the same day. Their honest commitment to customer satisfaction is simply the best I've run into in over 20 years of decorating.... well nearly anything. I've been called down here for "Pimping" other companies, but I think good news should travel as quick and as far as bad reviews. God if only there were an embroidery vendor who had the same business ethics and sense. Well the Chinese will own it eventually. :)

p.s. IMCawards is right. When you first get going you make an art form out of blocking a screen stencil, over time you save perfection for when it pays, either literally or in your reputation. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.