T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time i load the DTG Kiosk 2, it loads but then it starts to clean the heads and when it finishes the error eject light comes on. The computer is acting like its not connected to the printer after this light comes on. if anyone has had this problem. please contact me!!!

Pulling my hair out,
Robert

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i haven't had the ribbon out of the head before. i cleaned the strip last night. but im not sure what the encoder wheel is tho. I'm totally new to this. i just bought the machine a week ago off of ebay. and they sent it to be refinished and then sent it to me. i printed a **** the first day. but now i cant get it to work at all.

· Registered
1,267 Posts
hmmmm - so it worked when you got it. I would suggest a couple of things.

Download the user manual from SWF East
Try and run a simple head clean/nozzle check from the epson 2200 drivers. If it will do that, then at least you know it is communicating properly. If not, then you need to start changing things. My bet is it is either the encoder strip needs cleaning or replacing, or the rails need to be oiled. Sounds to me like maybe something is causing the head to lose its place.

Can you post a video to youtube showing the entire sequence?

· Banned
501 Posts
Have you cleaned out the print queues?

Have you turned off the printer and disconnected it repowered up and then press the load button and see if it works correctly?

We will start with these questions! And it does not help anyone if you start multiple threads for the same issue! And it would also so help everyone now and in the future if you would respond back with what the problem was so that the next person would be able to do a search and resolve a problem. Rather than finding multiple thread for same/similar problem and not finding a solution.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.