T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My company has a line of products and fabrics that are 100% recycled, Made in the USA.

I'm posting to learn more about others who do the same, and recent challenges you face including marketing your products and educating consumers and retail clients about the difference and benefits.

I really love being a champion for Made in America apparel, and have "taken the plunge" when it comes to research and networking with like-minded manufacturers and companies.

I would love to hear from you!

· Registered
46 Posts
Hello everyone!

My company has a line of products and fabrics that are 100% recycled, Made in the USA.

I'm posting to learn more about others who do the same, and recent challenges you face including marketing your products and educating consumers and retail clients about the difference and benefits.

I really love being a champion for Made in America apparel, and have "taken the plunge" when it comes to research and networking with like-minded manufacturers and companies.

I would love to hear from you!
Can you inbox me your website or info i would love to checkout your products seeing as though i only print on american made products, cheers j.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.