T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

We're looking to do some t-shirt sublimation, but want to use eco inks if possible. I've had a quick look but can't seem to find much info on this side of things. Does anyone have any experience in this field, or can help me out with things to look for, or perhaps just finding the next best thing?

Any info would be great!

· Registered
647 Posts
Hi guys,

We're looking to do some t-shirt sublimation, but want to use eco inks if possible. I've had a quick look but can't seem to find much info on this side of things. Does anyone have any experience in this field, or can help me out with things to look for, or perhaps just finding the next best thing?

Any info would be great!
Sublimation is eco friendly up until the point where you put your substrate into a press. That's where you start burning the petroleum in the polyester...

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's exactly the thing I thought. We'd want to use cotton if possible, but from previous experience I know it's probably not the best... Screen printing I'm guessing would be the other option, but that's obviously more of a bigger set up. Thank you for your thoughts everyone!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.