T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I am brand new to the forum. Stumbled upon it while searching for water based screen printers willing to do contract printing. I'm extremely interested in finding a capable printer/shop with an eco-friendly philosophy to print my designs. If anyone out there has some leads, please let me know. Thanks!

·
Registered
289 Posts
hi rachel, thanks for caring about our planet. our shop is a eco friendly water base printer. we use matsui and gen4 ink and soy bean based cleaners. we have a auto press set up just for 8 color water base ink. our 20' long natural gas convection oven is much greener than electric ovens. we are certified organic apparel suppliers and can provide cotton, hemp, bamboo, silk, flax and others and can have custom garments made in the usa. some of my apparel comes with a carbon number thats offset by wind generation. oh yeah my prices are low too! have a green day stan

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Stan, thanks for the reply! Your shop sounds amazing. Do you have a website you can direct me to? Or a catalog that you can send me? Thanks! Rachel

1 - 3 of 3 Posts